Friday 1 June 2012

skywatch friday 1.6.12

I get up early almost every morning to enjoy my coffee with the sun as it comes up.
I am often amazed at how the most beautiful sun can rise before the day suddenly turns to rain or cloud.
I've lost track of the number of times I have silently thanked the sun 
for what feels like a private show before the sky changed for everyone else's day.

This is an example of one of those days ...
the sun rose bold and round and bright...
and then the clouds moved in over a 15 minute time span

 5:10 a.m.

 5:23 a.m.

5.25 a.m.

Posting to Skywatch Friday
http://skyley.blogspot.ca/

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful sunrise!!! This is the only way I see sunrises!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful capture of the sunrise. It was well worth being up early for this pretty sky. Happy skywatching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sunrise so well captured!Have a great day!

    Shantana

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a gorgeous view. You get up bright and early to get a glimpse of that awesome sun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! And what a view! I actually have a great view of the sunrise from my back deck... I should try this some morning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! BeAuTiFuLLLL skies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sunrise can be quite a show cant it?? Great captures of this

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful sunrise, Janet!!!
    And even though I don't usually wake up that early to be able to see the sunrise... it sure feels like a little private show when I do. And it's a kind of magic moment!!!

    Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog.
    Regards from Barcelona.

    ReplyDelete