Wednesday 4 December 2013

{polka dots} 52 photos project - Challenge 33

When I saw Bella's 'polka dot' challenge on
52 Photo's Project
I immediately thought of this photo!

Since I am in the never-ending process of 
organizing my photos...  
*big sigh*
…it took me a while to find it!

This is a picture of our niece…
she is a miracle and a treasure
as well an endless source of entertainment.
I have over 600 photos of her tagged
in Lightroom…
and this wasn't one of them, so in the process
I found many more photos to be organized.

What can I say…
It is an ongoing project! 
I am sure I have other polka dot photos as well
but they have yet to have been tagged!
Who knew?


There are some awesome interpretations of the 
challenge this week…
be sure to pop over and see them!

Janetxo

52 Photos Project

2 comments: